Albuquerque New Mexico Real Estate Agents

Albuquerque Agents
Buying
Selling
Albuquerque Real Estate Info
Contact
Albuquerque Services

Albuquerque homebuyer's guide -
Carbon Monoxide in your home

Carbon Monoxide

Carbon Dioxide is an odourless gas caused by combustion sources like gas appliances, wood stoves/fireplaces and automobiles. Initial warning signs of carbon monoxide poisoning include sore throat, dizziness, headache and sleepiness - prolonged exposure can be fatal. Carbon monoxide detectors are available commercially and are required by law in some districts.

Albuquerque homebuyer's guide (dangers of buying a not so new home)
Copyright Albuquerque New Mexico Real Estate Agents
North American Real Estate Network:
See real estate agents for the city which interests you.